At NephroPlus, guest care always comes first. For us, it is more about the number of smiles we have put on our guests’ faces than about the number of dialysis sessions we have done or the number of injections sold. By focusing on quality, we have changed the way people think of dialysis in the country. What bigger testament to this than the fact that our guests love us!
Serving Size: 1
1. High source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and protein
2. Consult your dietitian to include this recipe in your individualized menu
1c Paneer crumbled- home made
1 ½ c wheat flour
1/4tsp ajwain (carom seed)
2 Green chilies
Pinch of salt (optional)
1 tsp fresh chopped fresh coriander leaves
4 tsp oil
1. Crumble homemade paneer and keep it aside.
2. Wash and chop green chilies and fresh coriander.
3. Mix together all spices, coriander and chilies to crumbled paneer. Divide into 4 portions.
4. Kneed wheat flour into tight dough using enough water.
5. Divide the dough into 4 portions
6. Roll the dough lightly using a rolling pin and fill with paneer mixture in the center. Bring together the edges of the dough and make into a ball.
7 .Roll the above ball into flat parantha. Thickness can vary according to your preference.
8. Heat a flat tawa on medium flame and place the flat parantha on it. cook till you see the change in texture. Turn upside down and brush little oil on the cooked side. Flip again and brush oil on the other side too. Cook till golden brown.
Disclaimer: Including this recipe without consulting your dietitian may cause disturbances in your laboratory results. Creating variety in your eating pattern is one way to improve your quality of life.
Dialysis Olympiad is our exclusive event for dialysis patients…
At NephroPlus, we firmly believe that every person on dialysis can – and should lead a normal life. By a normal life, we mean to be able to work, to exercise, travel and have fun. To prove to the world that this really is true, we organise the the World’s only Dialysis Olympiad – an Olympics style event exclusively for those on dialysis.
Our training academy
As NephroPlus expands across different cities and states, there is one challenge that continues to bother us – the severe shortage of trained and certified dialysis technicians and nurses. We believe that these people, who actually interact and treat our guests are the most important in the entire team. These are the people who actually provide the care. These are the people in whose hands, the lives of our guests lie.
It is imperative, therefore that we make sure that these people are the best.