At NephroPlus, guest care always comes first. For us, it is more about the number of smiles we have put on our guests’ faces than about the number of dialysis sessions we have done or the number of injections sold. By focusing on quality, we have changed the way people think of dialysis in the country. What bigger testament to this than the fact that our guests love us!
Serving size: 1/2 cup
– 1 cup green peas, boiled
– 1/2 cup Methi leaves (fenugreek)
– 1 cup cubed louki (bottle gourd), boiled
– 1/2 cup chopped onion
– 3 green chilies finely chopped
– 1 tsp grated ginger
– 1 cardamom
– 3 cloves whole
– ½” cinnamon stick
– 3 pepper corns
– 2 tsp khus-khus seeds
– 2 Tbsp oil
– Pinch of hing (asafoetida)
– 3/4 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
– 1 Tbsp curd
– 1 tsp sugar
– 1/4 tsp Salt or as recommended by dietitian
1. Wash methi leaves, drain water, chop finely and keep aside.
2. Heat 2 tsp oil in pan and add ¼ tsp cumin seeds and hing. After it splutters, add methi leaves and cook for 3-4 min and remove from fire and keep aside.
3. Grind 1/4c onion, green chilies, ginger, and khus-khus seeds into paste.
4. Roast cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom, ½ tsp cumin seeds and powder into masala.
5. In a pan add remaining oil and sauté onions lightly. Add the prepared paste and fry till golden brown. Add dry masala, curd and sauté for 1 more minute.
6. Add peas, methi, bottle gourd, sugar, salt and little water. Cook till it thickens lightly.
7. Serve hot.
Calories: 137 Kcal
Calcium: 104 mg
Dialysis Olympiad is our exclusive event for dialysis patients…
At NephroPlus, we firmly believe that every person on dialysis can – and should lead a normal life. By a normal life, we mean to be able to work, to exercise, travel and have fun. To prove to the world that this really is true, we organise the the World’s only Dialysis Olympiad – an Olympics style event exclusively for those on dialysis.
Our training academy
As NephroPlus expands across different cities and states, there is one challenge that continues to bother us – the severe shortage of trained and certified dialysis technicians and nurses. We believe that these people, who actually interact and treat our guests are the most important in the entire team. These are the people who actually provide the care. These are the people in whose hands, the lives of our guests lie.
It is imperative, therefore that we make sure that these people are the best.