PORTIONS: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1 bowl
- Paneer (Approx. 115 gms)
- Cauliflower florets ½ cup
- Green Peas ½ cup
- Chayote, chopped 1 cup
- Capsicum, chopped ½ cup
- French Beans ¼ cup
- Pine apple 3 ½ “, chopped 1
- Tomato, small, chopped 1
- Onion, small, chopped 1
- Curd ¾ cup
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Ginger ½ tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Green Chilies ½ tbsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Heat oil in a large pan, add green chilies, ginger and garlic. Cook for about a minute.
- Add chopped onion. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are pulpy. Remove from the heat. After it cools down, blend it to a smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- In a large pan, heat the oil, then shallow fry the paneer pieces until golden brown. Keep aside.
- In this same pan, add cumin seeds, when it starts to pop, reduce the heat to minimum.
- Add garam masala powder, chili powder and then turmeric powder.
- Now, add chopped vegetables one by one.
- Stir fry vegetables for 2-3 mins. Add ¾ cup water and onion -tomatoes puree. Mix and cook covered on low flame till all the vegetables are cooked.
- Add paneer and pineapple pieces and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the curd till fully blended.
- Serve hot with rotis.
|Calories Kcal||Proteins gram||Sodium mg||Potassium mg||Phosphorus mg|