Serving size: 3/4 cup
Cool summer salad
- Accompaniment for roti or rice
2C Pink Radish, sliced
1 ½ C Cucumbers, peeled and sliced
1Tbsp Curd, toned
1 Tbsp. Mint leaves
½ tsp Shahi Jeera Powder
- In a large salad bowl mix sliced cucumbers and pink radish.
- Crush mint leaves in a mortar using a pestle.
- Beat curd lightly adding 1 Tbsp. water and add the above mint mixture and shahi jeera powder.
- Pour the beaten curd –mint dressing in the salad bowl and mix well.
- Divide into four portions and enjoy this cool summer salad.
Disclaimer: Including this recipe without consulting your dietitian may cause disturbances in your laboratory results. Creating variety in your eating pattern is one way to improve your quality of life.