Serving size: 3/4C
1. Crunchy snack
2. Low Sodium
1 medium Beetroot,
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2tsp Coriander powder
1/2tsp Jeera powder
1/2tsp Chili powder
1/2tsp Rosemary, dry (optional)
- Thinly slice beetroot into rounds or strips.
- Place thinly sliced beet rounds in an airtight container.
- Add oil, herbs in the container and shake it little to mix it thoroughly. For increasing the flavor, leave it overnight. Blend more oil if you think oil is less.
- Lay the beet rounds on the microwave safe plate without touching each other.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and flip it to the other side to microwave again for less than a minute.
- You can make another batch of chips using the same method as above and store in a box.
- Enjoy your crunchy flavorful snack.
Thin slices will cook fast. Change the time in microwave accordingly.
Nutrients per serving:
Calories: 94 Kcal
Protein: 1.5 g
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 47 mg
Phosphorus: 46 mg
Calcium: 23 mg
Potassium: 42 mg
Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
Disclaimer: Including this recipe without consulting your dietitian may cause disturbances in your laboratory results. Creating variety in your eating pattern is one way to improve your quality of life.