Portions: 5 bowls
Serving size: 1 bowl
Ingredients: (1 cup = 150 g)
0live oil 2 tbsp.
Garlic, cloves 3 in no
Sesame seeds, white 2tsp
Zucchini, green 2 cups
Beetroot ¾ cup
Soy sauce, low sodium ½ tsp.
Salt ¼ tsp.
Black pepper, ground ¼ tsp.
Lemon juice 2 tbsp.
Sesame oil 1tsp
- Wash the Beetroot and Zucchini under running water.
- Peel the beetroot. Make the beetroot and zucchini spiral noodles with the help of vegetable spiralizer or a mandolin and later chop them finely as required.
- Keep them in separate bowls.
- Grind the garlic. Keep it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan; add garlic paste and sesame seeds. Roast for a minute. Cool it at room temperature.
- Add garlic oil into the Zucchini noodles and toss until the oil is evenly coated on the noodles.
- Refrigerate the noodles, until ready to serve plate.
- Before serving whisk together with beet noodles, salt, lemon juice, sesame oil.
- Gently toss together with zucchini noodles.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritive value as per one serving
Calories: 86.4 Kcal
Proteins: 1.3 gram
Sodium: 145 mg
Potassium: 185 mg
Phosphorus: 30.4 mg
Disclaimer: Including this recipe without consulting your dietitian may cause disturbances in your laboratory results. Creating variety in your eating pattern is one way to improve your quality of life.