Portions: 7, serving size: 3
- Savory snack for Independence / Republic day
- For Diabetics and Dialysis
Mini Idlis from four moulded plates
2 tsp Ghee
2 tsp Vegetable oil
2 Tbsp Coriander-cucumber chutney
2Tbsp Karam Podi (Idli chutney powder)
- Use the recipe as in Steamed Idli to make the idli batter.
- Steam the batter by pouring it into four mini Idli moulds.
- Melt ghee and mix with oil and pour onto all steamed mini idlis
- Divide the mini steamed idlis into 3 equal portions. 21 in each bowl, 3 bowls.
- Mix one bowl of mini idlis into 2 Tbsp of coriander chutney.
- Mix the second bowl in Karam Podi.
- Using a tooth pick thread mini idlis first green then plain white and then with karam podi smeared ones.
- Arrange all threaded skewers in one large serving plate to enjoy your day.
Disclaimer: Including this recipe without consulting your dietitian may cause disturbances in your laboratory results. Creating variety in your eating pattern is one way to improve your quality of life.