Portion : 4 cups
Serving size: 1 cup
Tendli/Ivy gourd 250 gm
Jeera 1 tsp
Oil 2 tsp
Corriander powder 2 tsp
Red chillie power 1 tsp
Dry mango powder 1 tsp
Haldi ½ tsp
Garam Masala ½ tsp
Besan, roasted 1 tbsp
Salt – As suggested by the dietician
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned under stuffing.
- Wash and clean tendli well.
- Slit the tendli vertically into four halves without breaking it.
- Stuff the masala generously in each tendli.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan,add cumin seed and let them splutter.
- Now, add stuffed tendli. You can also add the left over masala over the tendli.
- Add ½ cup of water and cover the pan with a lid.
- Allow the tendli to cook for 15-20 mins.
- Serve hot with with wheat phulkas.
Nutritive value as per one serving
Calories – 57 Kcal
Protein – 2 mg
Sodium – 10.5 mg
Potassium – 71 mg
Phosphorus – 43 mg