Portion: 4 -5 in no
Serving Size: 1-2 in no
Potato, leached, grated, medium 2-3
Paneer, grated 100 g
Capsicum, medium 4-5 in no.
Haldi ½ tsp.
Garam Masala ½ tsp.
Coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp.
Green chili, chopped 1 tsp.
Red Chili powder ¼ tsp.
Jeera ½ tsp.
Oil 2 tsp.
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera and let it splutter.
- Add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add haldi, red chili powder, green chili and asafoetida .Stir well.
- Add grated potatoes and paneer and sauté for about 2 mins.
- Add garam masala and coriander leaves. Mix it well and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Slice the top of capsicum, remove seeds, rinse them in water and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Generously stuff the mixture in the capsicum.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in nonstick pan and place the stuffed capsicum in the pan.
- Cover the pan and allow the stuffed capsicum to cook on a low flame.
- Keep on changing the sides of the capsicum, so that all sides are cooked well.
- Turn the sides and cover the pan again. Continue to change the sides till capsicum in golden brown and wrinkled.
- Serve hot.
Note: You can also bake the stuffed capsicum.
Pre heat the oven for 200° C. Place stuffed capsicum on baking tray and bake for around 20-30 minutes.
Nutritive value as per one serving
Calories : 135 KCal
Protein : 6 gram
Sodium : 60 mg
Potassium : 247 mg
Phosporus : 97 mg