Portions: 14 mini Santa
Serving: 2 in no
Whipped cream, low fat 1cup
Icing sugar 1 cup
Strawberries, large 14
Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Cut the leaves of the strawberries. Cut is flat so that it serves as a base.
- Cut the tip of the strawberry, this will serves as a hat.
- Using a beater, beat the cream until frothy.
- Add the icing sugar gradually while beating.
- Whip until the cream holds soft peaks.
- Place whipped cream mixture in piping bag fitted with star tip or in re sealable plastic food bag.
- Pipe large amount of cream on the base of strawberry for face and beard. Set the hat atop of face.
- Squeeze little cream on the top of the hat for the pom-pom and two dots on the base for buttons.
- Places two chocolate sprinkle on the face for eyes.
Nutritive value as per one serving (2 in no)
Note: The beaten whipped cream should be used immediately. The assembled Santa’s can be refrigerated for 2 hrs.