Traditional cabbage rolls packed with flavor and simple ingredients, will surely leave a memorable experience for your taste buds.PORTIONS: 10 pieces
SERVING SIZE: 1 piece
- Cabbage leaves,medium size 10 in no
- Onion stalk, chopped 1 cup
- Tomato,chopped ¼ cup
- Carrot,grated ½ cup
- Onion,small ½ cup
- Capsicum,chopped ½ cup
- Green peas ½ cup
- Paneer, grated 50 g
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add onions , capsicum, grated carrot, green peas, chopped tomato and onion stalk.
- Cook on medium flame until ingredients are soft and cooked.
- Add paneer and ¼ teaspoon salt. Divide into equal 10 portions. Keep aside.
- Place the cabbage leaves in a large bowl of water and cook for 10 -15 minutes until semi-soft. Remove and drain.
- Take one cabbage leave at a time and place one portion of the cooked ingredients of filling near the end and roll it. After completing all rolls, place it in a large bowl, steam it for 10 mins.
- Serve hot.
|Calories Kcal||Proteins gram||Sodium mg||Potassium mg||Phosphorus mg|