By: Ms. Apeksha Ekbote, Msc, RD, Chief Dietitian, NephroPlus
- Can be eaten for Breakfast
- Diabetic & Dialysis friendly
Portions – 8 Dosas
Serving Size – 1 Dosa
- Rava/Semolina – 1 cup
- Poha/Rice Flakes – 3/4th cup
- Curd – ½ cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp.
- Salt-1/4tsp or as per dieticians advice
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp.
- Refined oil – 1-2 tsp. for greasing
- In a small mixie take rava and poha and blend to a fine powder without adding any water.
- Now, add curd, sugar, salt and 1 cup water. Whisk and mix well until there are no lumps.Add baking soda and mix until a smooth flowing consistency.
- Pour the batter over the hot tawa greased with a little oil. keep the flame on medium and cook. Serve hot with Onion Chutney
NUTRITIVE VALUE FOR ONE SERVING