SERVING SIZE: 2 pieces
- Paneer 200 g
- Garlic 1 clove
- Chat masala ¼ tsp
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Pepper powder ¼ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1tsp
- Sliced onion for garnishing (optional)
- Cut paneer cubes in a bowl.
- Add garlic paste, pepper powder, chili powder, lemon juice and yogurt.
- Mix them thoroughly and allow the masala to absorb in the paneer cubes.
- Now, add 1tsp oil to the bowl and mix again.
- Take the skewers and put the paneer cubes through them one by one.
- Brush them with oil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Then, grill the skewers for 15-20 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
- Garnished with chaat masala and serve hot with mint chutney.
|Calories Kcal||Proteins gram||Sodium mg||Potassium mg||Phosphorus mg|