Paneer Do pyaza An extremely delicious and easy to make Punjabi style, semi dry curry recipe with flavourful Indian spices.
- Portions: 6 in no
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Paneer 200 g
- Onion, finely chopped 3/4 cup
- Capsicum 1/3 cup
- Cashews 7 in no.
- Green cardamom 2 in no.
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp (As suggested by the Dietician)
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Ginger 1/2 tsp
- Garlic 1 clove
- Chilli powder 1tsp
- Garam masala powder 3/4 tsp.
- Onions, button, small 10 in no
- Coriander powder 3/4 tsp.
- Kasuri methi 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Cut the paneer into cubes, keep it aside.
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
- Make a fine paste of capsicum, curd and cashews in a blender. Keep it aside.
- In a pan add 1 tbsp. of oil. Add cumin and cardamom, when they splutter add onions, fry until golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Then add ground curd-cashew paste.
- Add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala and coriander powder. Sauté till oil is separated.
- Then add water and mix well. Cook covered until gravy thickens.
- Lower the flame, now add paneer cubes, mix well and cook covered until 2minutes.
- In another pan heat 1tbsp oil. Fry button onions on high flame for 2-3 minutes or until partially cooked.
- Pour this over the paneer gravy. Sprinkle kasuri methi leaves.
- Serve hot with rotis and parathas.
|Calories Kcal||Proteins gram||Sodium mg||Potassium mg||Phosphorus mg|