Portion Size: 10 in no (4”x 4”)
Serving Size: 2-3 in no
Ingredients: (1 cup= 150 g)
Wheat Flour 2 cups
Water ½ -1 cup for kneading
Red chilli ½ tsp
Cumin Seeds ½ tsp
Haldi ¼ tsp
Ajwain ½ tsp
Oil 1 tsp
Salt As prescribed by dietician
- Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add water to the mixture and start kneading. Add water in parts depending upon the quantity of flour.
- Knead into smooth and soft flour. Allow the dough to rest for 20 mins.
- Make 5 equal sized balls from the dough.
- Roll the dough balls into square parathas, cook and stack them in a casserole.
- Serve hot with plain curd, jeera raita or curry vegetable.
Nutritive value as per 1 piece:
Calories : 132 Kcal
Proteins: 0.77 gram
Sodium: 0.8 mg
Potassium: 128 mg
Phosphorus: 99.7 mg
*Values of salt are not considered while calculating nutritive value
Note: You can roll paratha into any desired shape and size.