Serving Size: 1 bowl
Curd 2 tbsp. (Diluted with water 1:1 ratio)
Onion ¼ cup
Haldi ¼ tsp
Coriander 1 tbsp. (Optional)
Pomegranate, garnishing 1 tsp (Optional)
Salt as suggested by your dietician
Sugar ½ tsp
Oil 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds ¼ tsp
Jeera ¼ tsp
Curry Leaves 1 spring
Hing ¼ tsp
Green chili, chopped ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seed, allow it to splutter, add jeera, hing, green chili and curry leaves. Fry for a minute and keep aside.
- Now mix poha, curd mixture, onion, salt, haldi, sugar and coriander leaves.
- Add seasoning to the mixture and mix well.
- Keep the mixture for few minutes and dapde pohe are ready to serve.
- Note – Dadpe Pohe can be made with lemon juice or tamarind pulp instead of curd.
Nutritive value per serving size
Calories – 241 Kcal
Proteins – 5 gram
Sodium – 14 mg
Potassium – 69 mg
Phosphorus – 153 mg