Serving Size: 1 bowl
Pumpkin, medium 1 or 4 cups cut up pumpkin.
Oil 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Garlic powder 1 tsp or crushed garlic cloves.
Rice flour 1 tsp
Salt as suggested by dietician
- Pre heat oven to 200 °C.
- Cut pumpkin. Clean and remove all the seeds.
- Using a potato peeler, peel the skin off.
- Cut the pumpkin into 1-inch thick slices resembling wedges.
- Rub spice powder and all the ingredients over the pumpkin.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until tender.
Nutritive value per serving size
Calories – 70Kcal
Proteins – 1.4gm
Sodium – 20mg
Potassium – 139mg
Phosphorus – 30mg