If you have the passion to change the way dialysis is done in the country today and want to be part of a group of people who genuinely care for patient well-being, then NephroPlus is for you.
We are a professional organization which offers tremendous scope for individual growth. All our team members learn continuously on the job and are given periodic feedback to fuel constant improvement. We have the following openings currently. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-99633-74959 now!
Manager – Inventory & Procurement (PAN India)
Duration: Full Time
Education: Any graduate
Maintain and ensure smooth reporting to management and monitor target performance on /supply chain Inventory. Provide insights on improving performance,
- Handling Inventory, Supply chain, Purchase & Vendor operations.
- Ensure continuous availability of Inventory levels and reports.
- Follow up for immediate action in real time after information to respective sub function about the deviation.
- Closely monitor operational parameters and assist Performance Improvement Lead in ensuring on target performance.
- Provide inputs to Performance Improvement Lead on further raising the bar of minimum performance.
- Lead and direct sourcing team in identifying, communicating and implementing sourcing strategies and supply chain management best practice.
- Supplier Development / assessment, Periodical capacity review and alignment.
- Supplier performance management, Monthly MOR with local suppliers.
- Ability to work with Global Procurement and Manufacturing sites to leverage supply chain, achieve cost reductions through negotiation of localization and vertical integration; to establish time lines.
- Establish successful relationships with suppliers on a country, regional or global basis to ensure the availability of materials in the Supply chain as scheduled and the maintenance of inventory at minimum acceptable levels.
Building and Sustaining Networks
Knowledge of Intra departmental activities
Executive – Inventory & Procurement
Duration: Full Time
Education: Any graduate + 3 years exp in inventory management in healthcare sector highly preferred
- Supporting Inventory, Supply chain, Purchase & Vendor operations.
- Responsible for store activities, Receive & Inspect all material, Verify documents, maintain inventory & stock records, monitor dispatch activities, Prepare various reports, managing the Incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Ensure continuous availability of Inventory levels and reports.
- Consolidation of inventory – Pan India.
- Consumption reconciliation.
- Maintaining all registers and books upto date for inventory.
- Physical verification of stock.
- Regular MIS.
- Controlling and reporting pilferage.
Manager - Operations
Reporting To: Sr Manager Ops / Management
Locations: Karnataka / North India
Will be taking care of all operations across the centers and responsible for delivering targeted revenue and profits. Ensure optimum operational efficiency of unit by coordinating with various levels to achieve target operational growth & profitability and maximize internal & external customer satisfaction. Accountable for Process Streamlining, end to end business, clinical, manpower administration and operational issues pertaining to unit in line with Company business objectives,
- Identifying performance targets & accountabilities, reviewing & evaluating performance against the targets, identifying & addressing deviations & its relevant causes. Is responsible for bottom line profitability and revenue generation as per target of the unit.
- Strategic business planning.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards in the unit operations.
- Implementation of Clinical and administrative protocols & procedures
- Ensures optimum utilization of facilities & services.
- Ensuring that all clinical as well as non clinical processes and protocols are adhered to.
- Monitor the key performance indicators of the unit and initiate corrective action, whenever necessary.
- Plan and implement up gradation of the unit facilities, product equipment and services
- Establishing MIS in critical areas to assist in monitoring, reporting & problem solving
- Ensures relevant statutory requirements and norms are met so as to achieve efficiency of business operations.
- Implementing the Performance Appraisal Plan for the staff, Finalization of KRAS, Evaluating & providing feedback.
- Enabling the employees development by specifying their job competencies & through training.
- To reduce expenditure by cutting costs and enhance profit margins.
- Monitoring & reviewing all patient related services to ensure high degree of Customer Satisfaction Index
Any Graduate with Hospital/clinics/ operations experience, aged around 28-35 with 5-10 years in the Operations function in a Leadership capacity
- Good knowledge of administration.
- Total Quality Management & Process Improvement.
- Fair knowledge of Health Care Industry setup.
- Interpersonal Relations- Team work, Effective communication, Positive & Empathetic attitude, Present ability.
- Leadership & People management- Influencing people, Team work, Employee development, openness and transparency.
- Personal Effectiveness- Communication, Positive and Empathetic Outlook, Initiative and Commitment, Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Work Ethics- Ensuring Process and Protocols are maintained, Focus on Learning and continuous improvement, Achievement Orientation.
Executive – Insurance Processing
Qualification: Any graduate + min 1 experience with healthcare insurance processing
Processing of Pre authorizations, claim validations of health insurance cases in the hospital network. No outfield work.
Any graduate with good communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
Minimum 1 year experience in health care field / experience in insurance highly preferred.
Qualification: Any graduate + 1 yrs exp any experience with healthcare (Cardiac or Diabetic segment highly pref)
Experience: Minimum 1-2 year
Locations: Across India
• Visiting Diabetologist, Physicians and General Practitioners for Patient reference for Nephrologist Consultation.
• Inviting Doctors for CME and arrangement of kidney check-up Camps at GP’s clinic.
• Placing brochure holders, pamphlets, posters at Doctors clinic.
• Fix-up regular lunch or dinner meeting with Doctors.
• Preparation of tour plan, expense statement report, daily report, weekly report, monthly report etc.
• Achievement target month by month.
Manager – Projects & Buildouts
Qualification: Any civil diploma/graduate + any experience with retail (preferred)
Experience: 8 to 15 years
Location: Hyderabad (PAN India need)
• Responsible for supervision/ project implementation like planning, execution / evaluation / implementation of the new center / clinic / office at various locations across PAN India.
• Ensure timely completion of projects through effective vendor management & work towards cost reduction, optimum resource utilization, continuous process improvements across all locations.
• Monitor and schedule the projects through different projects management techniques as well as develop and negotiate vendors, contractors for proper execution of projects.
• Co-ordination with different teams & ensure good finishing and quality for all civil & interior fit-out.
• Maintain day to day record of work progress at site & update the same to management. Involve in cost control , Bill Verification ,Quality Control and Basic Safety Regulations.
• Audit of the assets quality as per company standards and resolution of issues at the operational stores.
• Candidate should have hands-on experience in Supervising Retail Site.
• Should have working knowledge of Assets and its maintenance.
• Should have Vendor Management Skills.
Duty Medical Officer (DMO)
Qualification: MBBS + 1 year exp experience in dialysis units (highly preferred)
• Monitor dialysis sessions. To review as needed and discuss problems with consultant.
• To complete patient history form, visit patient and review medical record. Obtain relevant clinical information for inclusion in report..
• To be an in-house consultant for all emergency situations encountered in the clinic.
• Interaction with patient attendants to brief them about current status, anticipated recovery and any other specific issues or problems.
• To assess the new patients when they come first time to the clinic.
• To take detailed history and physically examine the patient.
• To be responsible for sending the patient for the appropriate investigation as directed by the primary consultant and also to authorize investigations, which are urgent.
• To check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions.
• To take appropriate initiatives in medical emergencies when required.
Qualification: Any graduate + 5 experience with healthcare
Experience: Minimum 3 years handling in admin role
Location: Delhi / NCR / Agra / Dehradun /
• Should be able to handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center.
• Taking care of staff management.
• Handling Guest Scheduling, Billing, cash, patient care, etc.
• Co Ordinate functions between the Clinical And Non-Clinical Team.
• Supervision of all the departments for its effective functioning.
• Improve the occupancy level of inpatients.
• Develop and support the diagnostic services and make them center of excellence.
• Taking of inventory management and monitoring.
• Looking after the Front Office, Housekeeping, their Grooming, etc.