At NephroPlus, guest care always comes first. For us, it is more about the number of smiles we have put on our guests’ faces than about the number of dialysis sessions we have done or the number of injections sold. By focusing on quality, we have changed the way people think of dialysis in the country. What bigger testament to this than the fact that our guests love us!
Serving size: 1/4th ear
1 Corn, large-tender
1/2tsp Jeera powder
1/4tsp Pepper powder
¼ tsp Chili powder
1tsp Fresh coriander
1tsp Olive oil
Preparation for Masala Corn:
1. Take out the tender corn in a bowl and steam it.
2. Mix Jeera powder, pepper powder and chili powder and add to the steamed corn
3. Add 1tsp of olive oil and garnish with 1 tsp fresh coriander.
4. Squeeze ½ lemon (optional) and Masala corn is ready for 4 portions.
Preparation for Corn on the Cob:
1. Roast the whole Corn on hot coal rotating all the sides directly or by covering in a aluminum foil.
2. Once tender, run half lemon dipped in pepper powder or chili powder.
3. Cut into 4 pieces.
4. Corn on the cob is ready.
Tip: Savor the natural flavor of the corn after roasting.
Disclaimer: Including this recipe without consulting your dietitian may cause disturbances in your laboratory results. Creating variety in your eating pattern is one way to improve your quality of life.
Dialysis Olympiad is our exclusive event for dialysis patients…
At NephroPlus, we firmly believe that every person on dialysis can – and should lead a normal life. By a normal life, we mean to be able to work, to exercise, travel and have fun. To prove to the world that this really is true, we organise the the World’s only Dialysis Olympiad – an Olympics style event exclusively for those on dialysis.
our training academy
As NephroPlus expands across different cities and states, there is one challenge that continues to bother us – the severe shortage of trained and certified dialysis technicians and nurses. We believe that these people, who actually interact and treat our guests are the most important in the entire team. These are the people who actually provide the care. These are the people in whose hands, the lives of our guests lie.
It is imperative, therefore that we make sure that these people are the best.